Recent

Author Topic: Online package manager : download and install buttons always disabled and grayed  (Read 497 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
Hi
With Lazarus 2.2.2 on Linux Ubuntu 20.04
I can't use the OPM because for any package selected the buttons are always disabled.
What must I do or chack, or what am I missing ?
Thanks
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

balazsszekely

@tintinux
I can't use the OPM because for any package selected the buttons are always disabled.
Unfortunately I don't have Ubuntu 20.04, so I cannot test. In order to enable the download/install/update buttons, you have to check the checkbox in front of the package(not select). This behaviour did not change since 4-5 years, I cannot recall exactly.  If still not works, please let me know.

PS: Maybe somebody with Unbuntu 20.04 can run a few test?

tintinux

• Gestinux
Ah, ok !  I'm stupid to have not guessed this...
It works fine.
Thanks
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018