Forum > LCL

How to color table aliases using TSynSQLSyn?

(1/2) > >>

LeoBruno:
Hi:

I'm trying to find the correct property to do this, but I'm not beeing able to do it.

Is this possible?

Please take a look at the Attached image.

jamie:
looks like you expect it to take place within the editor of the IDE ?

Those components are active at runtime.

Unless I missed something.

Martin_fr:
@Jamie: He has a form in the docked designer / look at the tabs

@LeoBruno:
Your best bet is to read the source code.
I didn't see an option, but only had a quick glance.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  TtkTokenKind = (tkComment, tkDatatype, tkDefaultPackage, tkException,         // DJLP 2000-08-11    tkFunction, tkIdentifier, tkKey, tkNull, tkNumber, tkSpace, tkPLSQL,        // DJLP 2000-08-11    tkSQLPlus, tkString, tkSymbol, tkTableName, tkUnknown, tkVariable);         // DJLP 2000-08-11 There isn't any entry that looks like it would be for aliases.

I take it, you don't want to add the alias to the "TableNames" property?

I mean it's the same thing: "select tablename.field" or "select alias.field".
The only diff is, when the alias is defined in the "from" clause.

LeoBruno:
Hi:

Thank you for the answer.

It works at design time as well.

--- Quote from: jamie on August 07, 2022, 04:34:21 pm ---looks like you expect it to take place within the editor of the IDE ?

Those components are active at runtime.

Unless I missed something.

--- End quote ---

LeoBruno:
Hi:

Thank you for the answer.

I was trying to get as close to an actual sql builder application, and is common to colorize the aliases differently.

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on August 07, 2022, 05:21:56 pm ---@Jamie: He has a form in the docked designer / look at the tabs

@LeoBruno:
Your best bet is to read the source code.
I didn't see an option, but only had a quick glance.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  TtkTokenKind = (tkComment, tkDatatype, tkDefaultPackage, tkException,         // DJLP 2000-08-11    tkFunction, tkIdentifier, tkKey, tkNull, tkNumber, tkSpace, tkPLSQL,        // DJLP 2000-08-11    tkSQLPlus, tkString, tkSymbol, tkTableName, tkUnknown, tkVariable);         // DJLP 2000-08-11 There isn't any entry that looks like it would be for aliases.

I take it, you don't want to add the alias to the "TableNames" property?

I mean it's the same thing: "select tablename.field" or "select alias.field".
The only diff is, when the alias is defined in the "from" clause.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version