Forum > Other

My Little Markdown Editor

(1/2) > >>

DreamVB:
hi, guys

This is a little markdown editor I made some weeks back for myself, but over the weekend I updated and added new things it very basic to use just like notepad so you easy get the hang of it. it got a lot of features the only one feature it lacks and I would of liked to add is a preview of the markdown that been editor but was not sure how to implant it. anyway I uploaded to GitHub since I not had time to update my website hope it maybe useful for someone.

https://github.com/DreamVB/markdown-Editor

AlexTP:
Not to critic it, but how is it better than CudaText with Markdown lexer?

DreamVB:

--- Quote from: AlexTP on July 31, 2022, 10:13:45 pm ---Not to critic it, but how is it better than CudaText with Markdown lexer?

--- End quote ---

I not heard of CudaText but I check it out, I just really wanted to make something my self

Roland57:
Hello!

Nice little tool. I will use it.

Please consider to add Linux compatibility, even like this (for example):

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure Tfrmmain.mnuGotoClick(Sender: TObject);// ...    {$IFDEF WINDOWS}    //Get line index    RetVal := SendMessage(txtEd.Handle, EM_LINEINDEX, lnIndex - 1, 0);    //Get line length    lnLen := SendMessage(txtEd.Handle, EM_LINELENGTH, RetVal, 0) + 2;    //highlight the line    txtEd.SelStart := RetVal;    txtEd.SelLength := lnLen;    {$ENDIF}
Until you find an equivalent for these commands.

A little thing I noticed. When I type Shift+h, it inserts an hyperlink.

DreamVB:
Thanks for the info Roland57 glad you like my project. I now updated the source of the goto and it should work on Linux as it does not need the windows send message anymore, I also removed windows from the uses, I also fixed the ctrl+h problem, I am just tweaking around with the code and should be-able to upload to night so check back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version