Recent

Author Topic: tvPlanit - how to keep the event-add-window open?  (Read 445 times)

Nicole

tvPlanit - how to keep the event-add-window open?
« on: July 21, 2022, 07:59:38 pm »
This adding events by code is a huge task to me. Somehow I shot all, cannot even start my software any more.

So I wonder: Will I be quicker, if I key in the events by hand?
Have a day is over in tryining the coding thing. In this time, I would have done it by hand as well.

There is on thing: How to keep the event window open?
Every-adding event closes the window and I have to open it by the context menue again.

It would be great to have a checkbox, "leave window open after hitting ok".
or is there a trick to do it?

wp

Re: tvPlanit - how to keep the event-add-window open?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 08:07:01 pm »
It's designed to be modal. It probably has side-effects when it is open all the time...

Why don't you double-click in the dayview to enter events?

Nicole

Re: tvPlanit - how to keep the event-add-window open?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 08:26:46 pm »
It is much work to search the day and open it.

Every year there is e.g. this situation: My community sends me the schedule of the various litter-events.
About 80 events a year, every years. These events I want to key in in one row.
At the moment I do this is quite comfortable: I just change the date and hit change, save, change save, change save.

The radio box allows me to change cathegory. The radio-click-event changes the panel-color into the cathegory color. So I am good oriented where I am working at.

The text line stays the same until I change it. So if there is "litter - paper" I hit save and save until I change it to "litter - plastics" and I only change one word.

Or imagine the birthdays: Everybody who uses the calendar for the first time, will have to key in all his friends at once. So there you have just to change date and name after the word "birthday" and hit again save and save..

On the screenshot you see 2 views depending on the cathegory.

Intraday gives you one option more (a TimePicker appears on click)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 08:34:31 pm by Nicole »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018