Forum > Debugger

Debugging problem on Windows 11 ARM

<< < (8/9) > >>

Luc:
For information,

I got an error while building FPC 3.2.2 with FPCUPdeluxe in file gdbint.pp

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Start compiling package gdbint for target x86_64-win64.File libgdb.a not found       Compiling gdbint\src\gdbint.ppThe installer encountered the following error:External command "C:/fpcupdeluxe/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcx64.exe -Twin64 -FUgdbint\units\x86_64-win64\ -FuC:\fpcupdeluxe\fpcsrc\rtl\units\x86_64-win64\ -Figdbint\src -Fl -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dFPC_SOFT_FPUX80 -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Sc -viq gdbint\src\gdbint.pp" failed with exit code 1. Console output:Target OS: Win64 for x64Compiling gdbint\src\gdbint.ppUser defined: using gdb 6.6.xgdbint.pp(3726) Error: Invalid DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll, invalid header sizegdbint.pp(3726) Error: Invalid DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll, invalid header sizeFatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stoppingFatal: Compilation abortedmake.exe[1]: *** [packages_all] Error 2C:\fpcupdeluxe\fpcbootstrap\make.exe: *** [build-stamp.x86_64-win64] Error 2 fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Error running C:\fpcupdeluxe\fpcbootstrap\make.exe for FPC failed with exit code 2. Details:   ERROR: Fpcupdeluxe fatal error !Sequencer (FPC): Failure running fpcupdeluxe: error executing sequence FPCSequencer (Default): Failure running fpcupdeluxe: error executing sequence Default 

I had to comment out the 2 lines in gdbint.pp (701 and 702) and check "FCP/Laz Build Only in "Setup +", and build only FPC.

Then the Lazarus Update went well.

Is there a way to copy/apply the settings from one Lazarus install to another? I mean having all user settings and needed packages installation done quickly?

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Luc on July 06, 2022, 11:56:31 am ---Is there a way to copy/apply the settings from one Lazarus install to another? I mean having all user settings and needed packages installation done quickly?

--- End quote ---

Not 100%

Your settings are in a collection of xml files in the primary config path (menu: view > ide internals > about ide => then search for it)
Normally  C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\lazarus

editoroptions.xml can afaik be copiend. (has no paths)
environmentoptions.xml contains paths. And those must be adapted.

Best to check all file for paths.
If it is a regular think, make sure your paths all are using macros like ($lazarusdir) / not sure if that is correct....

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Luc on July 06, 2022, 11:56:31 am ---I got an error while building FPC 3.2.2 with FPCUPdeluxe in file gdbint.pp

--- End quote ---
Maybe report this in the fpcupdeluxe thread ?
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,34645.0.html

Luc:

--- Quote ---Maybe report this in the fpcupdeluxe thread ?
--- End quote ---
Done

Finally, I was able to reproduce the problem with a simple project (Lazarus 2.3.0 and FPC 3.2.2 + Cross Compile winx64->winx32 ). It is related to TThread and TEvent.
The reported address is still the same on my computer:

Here is the sample project and log.

To reproduce the problem you must have at least 2 "TThreadEvent" running:

- Start the program
- Click on Start Thread 1
- F9 when breakpoint is hit on line 192  "StartThread(MyThread1, TButton(Sender), 'MyThread1');"
- Click on Start Thread 2
- Click on Start Thread 3
- Then try to add and remove (several time) a breakpoint at line 197 "StartThread(MyThread2, TButton(Sender), 'MyThread2');"

You should have the error message box (repeating when you click the IDE run green arrow).

Luc:
Hi,

Am I the only one having this problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version