Forum > Windows

e-id Swelio library conversion Delphi to Lazarus

(1/1)

Zittergie:
Hi,

I am using the Swelio library v1.15 in lazarus to read belgian e-id cards, and it works fine with the old Belgian e-id cards.
The problem is that the new cards are not recognized as belgian e-id cards anymore.  I am tyrying to convert the latest v1.18.19 but without any luck.
Any delphi to Lazarus wizard that can take a look at it.
Library: https://github.com/perevoznyk/swelio-delphi

I have tried twith the lazarus conversion and removed this part

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---{$IFNDEF CLASSIC}   {$DEFINE MODERN}{$ENDIF} 
I am using the 64bit SWELIO64.DLL

Zittergie:
The new binaries of the Swelio-library works fine with the latest the latest v1.18.19.
If you need a good library to read eID-cards in Windows with Lazarus you need to look at this library.

Still need to remove the following:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---{$IFNDEF CLASSIC}   {$DEFINE MODERN}{$ENDIF}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version