Forum > LCL

PageControl cannot change TabSheet if Label on Panel on Tabsheet

<< < (2/4) > >>

dseligo:
I can confirm problem under Debian 11.3.
Under Windows 11 it works normal.

mercurhyo:
hm I remember I had such problem. The way to bypass I found was to replace the whole content of a tabsheet by a TFrame container. If it helps, it's cool  ;D

You design your tabsheets apart inside frames (TFrame), you then drop a frame per tabsheet. I guess pagecontrol then manages 1 component by tabsheet, because frames are self managed

jipété:

--- Quote from: wp on June 18, 2022, 11:58:33 am ---- So far, I only found the Label to be the only control which causes this.

--- End quote ---
TLabeledEdit create the same problem, BUT components need to be on a TPanel on a TabSheet...

--- Quote from: wp on June 18, 2022, 11:58:33 am ---- When the Labels's AutoSize is false, the bug is gone.

--- End quote ---
Interesting, but no way to do that with TLabeledEdit.

--- Quote from: wp on June 18, 2022, 11:58:33 am ---As a workaround, you can use a TStaticText.

--- End quote ---
Oh, discovered that if I have more components, it works ! Crazy behaviour !
For example,

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Form   GroupBox    PageControl      TabSheet        GroupBox          Panel            Label (bold by forum)      TabSheetworks !

--- Quote from: wp on June 18, 2022, 11:58:33 am ---I can confirm the issue with Linux Mint21  and OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (both 64bit and gtk2), and Linux Mint 19 (32 bit, gtk2; BUT NOT gtk3)
Please post a bug report.

--- End quote ---
Dunno how to do that.

mercurhyo:
@jipété
please give it a try

migrate your sheet content inside a TFrame and drop the frame on the TPageControl control. (see my above comment) it solved the issue for me 2 years ago (crossplatfarm way ON)

jipété:

--- Quote from: mercurhyo on June 18, 2022, 12:24:14 pm ---@jipété
please give it a try

migrate your sheet content inside a TFrame and drop the frame on the TPageControl control. (see my above comment) it solved the issue for me 2 years ago (crossplatfarm way ON)

--- End quote ---
Not here !
Same crazy behaviour, PageControl does not recognize mouse clicks, even with 3 tabs.

EDIT
Funny thing is the fact that with your frame's idea, even in design time, PageControl does not work anymore !
See png attached
I must play with the frame unit, not the ??? inserted on the Form to be ok.
/EDIT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version