Recent

Author Topic: Raylib4.0 for Mac os X Partially Work...Can you Help Me??  (Read 824 times)

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
Raylib4.0 for Mac os X Partially Work...Can you Help Me??
« on: June 05, 2022, 06:51:07 pm »
Dear friends,

i have had success installing in full Ray4Laz  4.0.0 for Mac os x in Lazarus (Very Unstable)...but when compiling an example the ide told me error on "uses raylib error", i enclose here a screen shoot...

I think there's a little to take to arrive, to work this raylib....Can somebody help me?? Any idea??Thanks A Lot , Lestroso....,.

Guva

Re: Raylib4.0 for Mac os X Partially Work...Can you Help Me??
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 01:28:03 pm »
Dear friends,

i have had success installing in full Ray4Laz  4.0.0 for Mac os x in Lazarus (Very Unstable)...but when compiling an example the ide told me error on "uses raylib error", i enclose here a screen shoot...

I think there's a little to take to arrive, to work this raylib....Can somebody help me?? Any idea??Thanks A Lot , Lestroso....,.

You run the example from the 4.1 branch. If you have 4.0 installed, then replace raylib with ray_header.

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 10:02:08 pm »
Hi Guva...I'M NOT lucky....nothing works here... i have other errors i enclose here the scren shots....Lestroso thanks a lot

Guva

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 05:32:45 am »
Hello. Wait a couple of days for the new raylib to come out. A lot has changed there. You are trying to use different versions, so there is a linking error.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:34:21 am by Guva »

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 07:23:29 pm »
GUVA you're the best!!!!!! ok i'll wait for new final working release either for Windows10, Macosx,Linux,Html5,Android....For Lazarus Pascal...

I have understood that you are the creator of raylib!!!! Best compliments...You are a god...eheheh..ok i will wait for your new release...Best regards, Lestroso... :-[ :-[ :-[

TinyPortal © 2005-2018