Recent

Author Topic: (Solved For Windows)Raylib4.0 don't work either mac and win  (Read 3099 times)

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
I tryed to work with raylib4.0 a lot... But without success. Itryed on mac with installer package inside lazaras....but vive errors...so cant installato the pakage....in window install all but need DLL file and vive me other errors....this version.is very bugged....can somebody help me please???!!! Best regard lestroso >:( >:( O:-)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 08:14:10 pm by lestroso »

dsiders

Re: Raylib4.0 don't work either mac and win
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 11:51:22 pm »
I tryed to work with raylib4.0 a lot... But without success. Itryed on mac with installer package inside lazaras....but vive errors...so cant installato the pakage....in window install all but need DLL file and vive me other errors....this version.is very bugged....can somebody help me please???!!! Best regard lestroso >:( >:( O:-)

Ray4Laz on OPM does not claim to support macOS. Is that where you got it?
Preview Lazarus 3.99 documentation at: https://dsiders.gitlab.io/lazdocsnext

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 07:32:11 am »
Raylib4.0 don't work either forma windows.,..the package compile..bit vive Aldo some errors.,..this software male water everywhere...i cant reach the developer...there's no mail contact to tell the problema to him..,. :-[

Guva

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 11:57:36 am »
Raylib4.0 don't work either forma windows.,..the package compile..bit vive Aldo some errors.,..this software male water everywhere...i cant reach the developer...there's no mail contact to tell the problema to him..,. :-[
Hello, I did not test raylib under Mac.
Under Windows everything works great.

Video installation in windows
https://youtu.be/1Nc0bcEbm2Qhttps://youtu.be/1Nc0bcEbm2Q
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:16:31 pm by Guva »

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 02:50:32 pm »
I do not use Raylib but I found these:

raylib has been ported to more than 50 programming languages in the form of bindings, but a lot of these ports are not stable.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raylib

Raylib support forum:
https://raylib.handmade.network/forums

Guva

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2022, 04:00:39 pm »
Installing trunk ray4laz and compiling trunk raylib under windows
https://youtu.be/GN5zH9V_5Yk

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 08:47:55 pm »
Dear friends, i thank you so much....i'll try to follow your steps.....thanks again....Lestroso

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2022, 09:48:55 pm »
I try to work in emulation in windows 7 in lazarus...but nothing works here....i try to put the dll in the windows32 folder...but nothing works here....i enclose a screen shot....can somebody help me???best regards, Lestroso...

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 10:31:17 pm »
(for windows)Put the dll next to the app. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 10:59:54 pm by marcov »

Guva

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 10:33:47 pm »
I try to work in emulation in windows 7 in lazarus...but nothing works here....i try to put the dll in the windows32 folder...but nothing works here....i enclose a screen shot....can somebody help me???best regards, Lestroso...

Have you compiled the library itself from trunk? Check if ray4laz package is installed?

Guva

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2022, 10:50:01 pm »
I don't have a mac. And not when he did not work with them. But you can try to compile.

From the command line
export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.9

Install XCode tools (don't forget to then update the tools in the Mac App Store after!)
xcode-select --install

Build raylib (Again, this is so the export line takes effect)

git clone https://github.com/raysan5/raylib.git

cd raylib/src

make PLATFORM=PLATFORM_DESKTOP RAYLIB_LIBTYPE=SHARED

Should compile libraylib.dylib and I don't know where to put it next. Possibly as in Linux, /lib
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 11:09:15 pm by Guva »

Seenkao

• New ZenGL.
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2022, 01:47:26 am »
RayLib - Working on Windows
RayLib - Working on macOS

i try to put the dll in the windows32 folder...
Первое, если вы скомпилировали библиотеку DLL, то вы должны знать для какой версии Windows вы её скомпилировали. Для 32-х битной версии или для 64-х битной.
Для каждой из версий вы должны собирать приложение или 32-х битное или 64-х битное.  Если версии не совпадают, то могут быть проблемы с работой данных библиотек (вернее всего они просто не будут работать).
Ложить DLL надо не в папку Windows32, а в папку System32 или System64. Или как писали ранее рядом с вашим приложением.

Если вам удастся установить RayLib, то после установки вам необходимо будет установить ray4laz для Lazarus (если до тех пор он ещё не установлен).

---------------------------------------
google translate:
If you have compiled a DLL, then you must know which version of Windows you compiled it for. For 32 bit version or for 64 bit.
For each version, you must build the application either 32-bit or 64-bit. If the versions do not match, then there may be problems with the operation of these libraries (most likely they simply will not work).
You need to put the DLL not in the Windows32 folder, but in the System32 or System64 folder. Or as written earlier next to your application.

If you manage to install RayLib, then after installation you will need to install ray4laz for Lazarus (if it is not already installed).
Rus: Стремлюсь к созданию минимальных и достаточно быстрых приложений.

Eng: I strive to create applications that are minimal and reasonably fast.
Working on ZenGL

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2022, 08:02:51 pm »
I thank you very much to you...now i'll try that things you say....there's no words to thank you....I'm so sorry but you know this lib for Lazarus don't work well at first site....But i say....Lazarus forever...yupeee...It's a bomb....Lazarus...remind me "LIVECODE"..."REVOLUTION"...."Hypercard"....bye Lestroso...

lestroso

• FaSasoftware
Re: (Solved For Windows)Raylib4.0 don't work either mac and win
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2022, 08:13:30 pm »
Dear Friend.......i have had success to work with raylib me too!!!!!ok....

My Steps are these:

1) Put all the DLL library taken by folder  raylib-4.0.0_win64_msvc16 and put it in the system32 folder...

2)Open an example that you want to take from the folder Ray4Laz-main ......

3)Open the package called    ray4laz.lpk in the folder package in Ray4Laz-main folder...

4) Compile ray4laz.lpk then include this into your project...

5)Push play(go...Compile and Run)  and Enjoy!!!!!!

Now...there's only a little problem...the window of dll appear but disturb a lot... i want to see only the final window of the game....
Is there a solution??? Can you help me???Please?? Thanks a lot...Lestroso :D :D :D

Guva

Re: (Solved For Windows)Raylib4.0 don't work either mac and win
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2022, 01:39:23 am »
Hello Lestroso. Go to the project settings and check the Windows gui application.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:33:52 am by Guva »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018