Forum > QT

[Solved] Custom Control causes QTransform error

<< < (3/4) > >>

alanphys:
Hi

Downloaded version: Lazarus 2.3.0 (rev main-2_3-1298-g174cf206d4) FPC 3.2.2 x86_64-linux-gtk2

Also recompiled libQt5Pas to version 1.2.10.

Still getting error.

Regards
Alan

zeljko:
One more info please: your "large" screen resultion and dpi ? Is it under wayland or x11 ? If it's wayland, please try x11 session just to isolate problem if possible.

alanphys:
Both external and laptop screen are 1920x1080. They are driven by a NVIDIA RTX 3050 card with the proprietary NVIDIA drivers.

KDE is running on X11 still. As a matter of interest I opened up a GNOME session on Wayland. The results are the same. The demo project compiles and runs on GTK2 but not on QT5.

Is there a changelog for libQt5Pas anywhere?

Regards
Alan

zeljko:

--- Quote from: alanphys on May 18, 2022, 08:46:29 am ---Both external and laptop screen are 1920x1080. They are driven by a NVIDIA RTX 3050 card with the proprietary NVIDIA drivers.

KDE is running on X11 still. As a matter of interest I opened up a GNOME session on Wayland. The results are the same. The demo project compiles and runs on GTK2 but not on QT5.

Is there a changelog for libQt5Pas anywhere?

Regards
Alan

--- End quote ---

Good,  it's same as my laptop with 1920x1080 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mobile, also I'm on 96dpi, LinuxMint 20.2 64bit. You can annotate Qt5Pas.pro and then jump to commits to see changes.

alanphys:
Hi

I'm still working on this. I started by trying to revert the Qt5 commits but it was taking to long. I rolled back my system version to the last working version laz 2.0.12. The TrackBar test project loaded, compiled and ran OK. I then update my system lazarus to 2.2.0RC1 and the error appeared. The error does not appear to be in libQt5Pas as I was still on 1.2.6 and recompiling that to 1.2.9 did not change anything.

Is there any way of seeing which commits are included in each release? I tried looking for release dates in the git log but couldn't see any and the version release dates seem to be considerably later than the commit dates.

Regards
Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version