Forum > Debugger

Remote debugging on Raspberry (from Windows)

<< < (2/4) > >>

trev:

--- Quote from: Thaddy on May 07, 2022, 01:28:12 pm ---Then I will edit it back, because it is not correct.
--- End quote ---

As you haven't edited it back. do I take it that you misspoke? If you haven't got a round tuit, then perhaps you could elaborate on what exactly is not correct?

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: trev on May 08, 2022, 12:43:10 am ---As you haven't edited it back. do I take it that you misspoke? If you haven't got a round tuit, then perhaps you could elaborate on what exactly is not correct?

--- End quote ---

Agreed. However I think OP should clarify which URL he was looking at, in case different people are looking at different things.

MarkMLl

trev:
Wiki URL: https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Remote_Debugging

MarkMLl:
So I can see that OP (Dim-Tim) has edited that. Thaddy: I'm not trolling but what are you unhappy about?

MarkMLl

DimTim:
Well, it works, and may be useful for someone.  If I omitted something important, anyone is free to edit and add missing parts. :)

The thing is, I usually work with MCU's, and this way of debugging is most natural for me: cross-compiling on PC and debugging remotely from IDE with an ICE-tool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version