Recent

Author Topic: Blocking error at connecting to wiki  (Read 3112 times)

e-ric

• Believe in Pascal
Blocking error at connecting to wiki
« on: May 02, 2022, 07:41:15 am »
Hello

This morning, i'd try to connect to Wiki in order to continue some translations. Before connecting, i can navigate into the wiki, no problem happened. But i can't connect, i get this message instead :

2b69220051b068217049238d] /index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page MWException from line 98 of /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/cache/localisation/LCStoreCDB.php: Unable to open CDB file "/srv/www/lazaruswiki/cache/l10n_cache-fr.cdb.tmp.960596275" for write.

Backtrace:

#0 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/cache/localisation/LocalisationCache.php(1044): LCStoreCDB->startWrite()
#1 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/cache/localisation/LocalisationCache.php(497): LocalisationCache->recache()
#2 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/cache/localisation/LocalisationCache.php(371): LocalisationCache->initLanguage()
#3 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/cache/localisation/LocalisationCache.php(312): LocalisationCache->loadItem()
#4 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/language/LanguageFallback.php(106): LocalisationCache->getItem()
#5 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/language/LanguageFactory.php(175): MediaWiki\Languages\LanguageFallback->getAll()
#6 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/language/LanguageFactory.php(121): MediaWiki\Languages\LanguageFactory->newFromCode()
#7 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/context/RequestContext.php(377): MediaWiki\Languages\LanguageFactory->getLanguage()
#8 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/specialpage/LoginSignupSpecialPage.php(502): RequestContext->getLanguage()
#9 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/specialpage/LoginSignupSpecialPage.php(355): LoginSignupSpecialPage->setSessionUserForCurrentRequest()
#10 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPage.php(600): LoginSignupSpecialPage->execute()
#11 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(635): SpecialPage->run()
#12 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(307): MediaWiki\SpecialPage\SpecialPageFactory->executePath()
#13 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(945): MediaWiki->performRequest()
#14 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(548): MediaWiki->main()
#15 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/index.php(53): MediaWiki->run()
#16 /srv/www/lazaruswiki/index.php(46): wfIndexMain()
#17 {main}

once I clear the cookies, I return to a stable consultation situation.

Please, can someone help me ?
Mens Agitat Mollem

e-ric

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
Re: Blocking error at connecting to wiki
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 12:29:23 pm »
I suspect this was caused by the recent security release update.

Are you saying it recurs even after you cleaned out your cookies?

e-ric

• Believe in Pascal
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 01:22:15 pm »
Hi Trev,

No, after I clean my cookies, i can consult again the website but only in read mode.

(thank you for your interest in my issue, my english is bad)

e-ric
Mens Agitat Mollem

e-ric

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 12:03:26 am »
So I think you are saying that the issue only happens if you try to save a Wiki edit. Is that correct?

I just edited one of my Wiki pages and did not encounter the problem (I'm using the SeaMonkey web browser on FreeBSD; but I also tried using Safari on macOS without any problem).

What operating system and web browser are you using?

e-ric

• Believe in Pascal
[Solved] Blocking error at connecting to wiki
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 07:20:16 am »
Hi Trev

Since this morning, all is Ok, I can connect and create/edit pages. Thank you very much for your help and the time spent.

Greetings

Eric
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:27:21 am by e-ric »
Mens Agitat Mollem

e-ric

af0815

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 07:37:58 am »
I hade the same error, if icall the page -> Clearing of the cookies for the site is the soloution. You must not clear all, for the page is enough.

Win10/64/chrome 101.0.4951.54
regards
Andreas

e-ric

• Believe in Pascal
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 09:13:32 am »
I hade the same error, if icall the page -> Clearing of the cookies for the site is the soloution. You must not clear all, for the page is enough.

Win10/64/chrome 101.0.4951.54

Hi af0815 and thank you

Indeed, yesterday, after clearing the cookies, i could access to the website and all its pages butr not in edit mode.
Since this morning, i can create/update page, all is ok.

best regards
Mens Agitat Mollem

e-ric

TinyPortal © 2005-2018