Forum > LCL

Timage in V2.2

(1/4) > >>

Sage:
I have just upgraded Lazarus to V2.2 and I notice that TImage is not working properly. Is anyone else having issues with TImage not showing any pictures in 2.2?

I originally noticed it in project created in an earlier version so I tried creating a new project to test. I place a TImage on the form and change the picture to some image. When I run the application nothing shows.

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Sage on April 26, 2022, 04:39:25 am ---I have just upgraded Lazarus to V2.2 and I notice that TImage is not working properly. Is anyone else having issues with TImage not showing any pictures in 2.2?

I originally noticed it in project created in an earlier version so I tried creating a new project to test. I place a TImage on the form and change the picture to some image. When I run the application nothing shows.

--- End quote ---

I just tested 2.2.0 and 2.3.0 here. Using PNG, JPG, BMP, ICO, and GIF. I had no issues loading a TImage at design-time or at run-time. I would suspect something in your code or the image file.

Sage:
Well, that leaves me a bit confused then!
I can't see how it would be in my code when I don't have any code in the case of a blank test project!

Another piece of information that might help to narrow it down. When I open a project that was created in an earlier version of Lazarus that has Timages. All Timages are not displaying the images anymore in the editor (This is how I noticed the issue).

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Sage on April 26, 2022, 05:28:53 am ---Well, that leaves me a bit confused then!
I can't see how it would be in my code when I don't have any code in the case of a blank test project!

Another piece of information that might help to narrow it down. When I open a project that was created in an earlier version of Lazarus that has Timages. All Timages are not displaying the images anymore in the editor (This is how I noticed the issue).

--- End quote ---

What version of Lazarus did you upgrade from?

Sage:

--- Quote from: dsiders on April 26, 2022, 05:59:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Sage on April 26, 2022, 05:28:53 am ---Well, that leaves me a bit confused then!

--- End quote ---

What version of Lazarus did you upgrade from?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version