Forum > macOS / Mac OS X

macOS - commandline for UseAppBundle

(1/1)

Jon:
I use the LCL but without Lazarus as my IDE and (cross)-compile from the command line.

Cross-compiling from Linux to macOS (-Tdarwin -Px86_64 -dLCLcocoa) works well.

But I cannot produce an app bundle from any fpc command-line option that I have tried.

Lazarus has the UseAppBundle option in the project.lpi file to enable creating an app bundle:

--- Code: XML  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><CONFIG>  <ProjectOptions>    <General>      <UseAppBundle Value="True"/>    </General>  </ProjectOptions></CONFIG> 
Is there an fpc / ppc command line option that will build the app bundle, not just the executable?

trev:
There is a command line tool to create app bundles. Open /Applications/Lazarus/components/macfiles/examples/createmacapplication.lpr in your IDE. Compile after changing "FileUtil" in the Uses clause to "LazFileUtils". (Bug logged).

Alternatively, there is a script in the Wiki here to do it.

Jon:
Perfect - thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version