Recent

Author Topic: [Solved] TBGRAThemeRadioButton with TabStop and TabOrder  (Read 298 times)

petevick

[Solved] TBGRAThemeRadioButton with TabStop and TabOrder
« on: April 05, 2022, 12:19:58 pm »
I'm using several TBGRAThemeRadioButton in my project and I needed TabStop and TabOrder properties, both of which were not available, I've added....
Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1.     property TabStop;
  2.     property TabOrder;
...to the class section of bgrathemeradiobutton.pas file and rebuilt the Lazarus IDE. Now I have the two properties available. I've made TabStop = True and set the TabOrder. But when I compile the project and tab through the controls, it appears that tabbing is stopping at each TBGRAThemeRadioButton control, but is not highlighting it, and pressing the spacebar does not change the state of the button either. Have I missed something somewhere ??

I should add that I'm using TBGRAThemeRadioButton as the standard TRadioButton control does not display very well if the user is using a dark theme in Linux, when hovered over the radio buttons background goes black, and I see no way of being able to change that.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 03:34:26 pm by petevick »
Pete Vickerstaff
Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon, Lazarus 2.2.0, FPC 3.2.2

petevick

Re: TBGRAThemeRadioButton with TabStop and TabOrder
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 03:34:02 pm »
answering my own question !!
The reason the TRadioButtons were misbehaving is because I had the ParentColor property set to False, now set to True and all is well.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Pete Vickerstaff
Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon, Lazarus 2.2.0, FPC 3.2.2

TinyPortal © 2005-2018