Forum > Embedded

HidApi library bindings

(1/2) > >>

d.ioannidis:
Hi,

as I'm moving forward on, with my other projects, I wanted to share my HidApi library bindings .

I successful used it, in my USBasp HID UART project and it'll be the base for some "interesting" embedded related projects which are communicate with PC's ;)

Also if anyone knows how to do dual license, plz create a PR or send me a message, as I want to propose it for inclusion in Free Pascal packages. Currently AFAIK, there is bindings for libusb but there are not for hidapi .

Have fun !

regards,

ccrause:
Thank you Dimitrios and Brend!

d.ioannidis:
Hi,

with the help of Alexey T., there is a Lazarus package in the v0.3.2 v0.3.3 release.  Also, if accepted the hidapi library bindings will be are included and in the OPM .

Thank you Alexey !

regards,

Lulu:
Hi, thank you ! Now, my application use HIDAPI to communicate with an Velleman K8062 (an old low cost USB to DMX interface) without the DLL provided by the manufacturer, and it works also under Linux !

d.ioannidis:
Hi,

--- Quote from: Lulu on June 07, 2022, 07:56:31 am ---Hi, thank you ! Now, my application use HIDAPI to communicate with an Velleman K8062 (an old low cost USB to DMX interface) without the DLL provided by the manufacturer, and it works also under Linux !

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you find the library useful !

regards,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version