Recent

Author Topic: HidApi library bindings  (Read 2642 times)

d.ioannidis

• Nephelae
HidApi library bindings
« on: March 13, 2022, 05:27:21 pm »
Hi,

as I'm moving forward on, with my other projects, I wanted to share my HidApi library bindings .

I successful used it, in my USBasp HID UART project and it'll be the base for some "interesting" embedded related projects which are communicate with PC's ;)

Also if anyone knows how to do dual license, plz create a PR or send me a message, as I want to propose it for inclusion in Free Pascal packages. Currently AFAIK, there is bindings for libusb but there are not for hidapi .

Have fun !

regards,

ccrause

Re: HidApi library bindings
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 07:16:08 pm »
Thank you Dimitrios and Brend!

d.ioannidis

• Nephelae
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 02:42:41 pm »
Hi,

with the help of Alexey T., there is a Lazarus package in the v0.3.2 v0.3.3 release.  Also, if accepted the hidapi library bindings will be are included and in the OPM .

Thank you Alexey !

regards,
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 06:09:46 pm by Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis »

Lulu

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 07:56:31 am »
Hi, thank you ! Now, my application use HIDAPI to communicate with an Velleman K8062 (an old low cost USB to DMX interface) without the DLL provided by the manufacturer, and it works also under Linux !
wishing you a nice life

d.ioannidis

• Nephelae
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 08:54:27 am »
Hi,

Hi, thank you ! Now, my application use HIDAPI to communicate with an Velleman K8062 (an old low cost USB to DMX interface) without the DLL provided by the manufacturer, and it works also under Linux !

I'm glad you find the library useful !

regards,

d.ioannidis

• Nephelae
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 07:58:24 pm »
Hi,

in the libUSBUARTTerminal project ( a gui hid uart client for this USBasp firmware ) you can see an example on how to use the hidapi library ;)

regards,

TinyPortal © 2005-2018