Forum > Games

The plumps - a small RTS game in Lazarus

<< < (7/7)

Seenkao:
Диалог в нормальном русле! Уже хорошо!
google translate:
Dialogue is on point! Already good!

--- Quote from: furious programming on March 26, 2022, 02:28:11 pm ---Oh, don't be a babycry. It puzzles me even more, since you claim that you have such a large track record and knowledge, and at the same time do not understand how such a basic function as GetTickCount works and how much it is useless for precise timing.
--- End quote ---
Данная функция была дана для тренировки. Для не сильно точных игр её можно использовать. И для новичка вполне подойдёт её использование. Новичёк должен уметь решать проблему сам (желательно), и если он разберётся с GetTickCount, то дальше уже сам сможет выбрать более подходящий метод (функцию) для дальнейшего использования. Если данный метод не подходит.
Саму задачу он уже (надеюсь) смог решить, на основе предоставляемой функции.
google translate:
This function was given for training. For not very accurate games, it can be used. And for a beginner, its use is quite suitable. A beginner should be able to solve the problem himself (preferably), and if he understands GetTickCount, then he will be able to choose a more appropriate method (function) for further use. If this method is not suitable.
He already (I hope) was able to solve the problem itself, based on the provided function.

--- Quote ---No, it won't be harder. As I wrote, gettimeofday and nanosleep functions are available on all Unix-based systems, including macOS. You don't even need to import anything, because these functions are already implemented in the form of FPGetTimeOfDay and FPNanoSleep.

--- End quote ---
Но эти функции уже не нативные и вы не можете утверждать, что вы знаете как они работают! ))) А MacOS Cocoa больше стремиться к использованию своего NSTimer.
Google trenslate:
But these functions are no longer native and you can't claim to know how they work! ))) And MacOS Cocoa tends to use its own NSTimer more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version