Recent

Author Topic: The plumps - a small RTS game in Lazarus  (Read 4880 times)

Seenkao

• New ZenGL.
Re: The plumps - a small RTS game in Lazarus
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2022, 01:08:41 pm »
Диалог в нормальном русле! Уже хорошо!
google translate:
Dialogue is on point! Already good!

Oh, don't be a babycry. It puzzles me even more, since you claim that you have such a large track record and knowledge, and at the same time do not understand how such a basic function as GetTickCount works and how much it is useless for precise timing.
Данная функция была дана для тренировки. Для не сильно точных игр её можно использовать. И для новичка вполне подойдёт её использование. Новичёк должен уметь решать проблему сам (желательно), и если он разберётся с GetTickCount, то дальше уже сам сможет выбрать более подходящий метод (функцию) для дальнейшего использования. Если данный метод не подходит.
Саму задачу он уже (надеюсь) смог решить, на основе предоставляемой функции.
google translate:
This function was given for training. For not very accurate games, it can be used. And for a beginner, its use is quite suitable. A beginner should be able to solve the problem himself (preferably), and if he understands GetTickCount, then he will be able to choose a more appropriate method (function) for further use. If this method is not suitable.
He already (I hope) was able to solve the problem itself, based on the provided function.

No, it won't be harder. As I wrote, gettimeofday and nanosleep functions are available on all Unix-based systems, including macOS. You don't even need to import anything, because these functions are already implemented in the form of FPGetTimeOfDay and FPNanoSleep.
Но эти функции уже не нативные и вы не можете утверждать, что вы знаете как они работают! ))) А MacOS Cocoa больше стремиться к использованию своего NSTimer.
Google trenslate:
But these functions are no longer native and you can't claim to know how they work! ))) And MacOS Cocoa tends to use its own NSTimer more.
Rus: Стремлюсь к созданию минимальных и достаточно быстрых приложений.

Eng: I strive to create applications that are minimal and reasonably fast.
Working on ZenGL

TinyPortal © 2005-2018