Forum > Other

[SOLVED] Building Lazarus 2.2.0 with FreePascal 3.2.2 fails under OpenBSD

(1/5) > >>

TCH:
After installing FPC 3.2.2 (with sources) i try to gmake clean bigide and it crashes half the way
--- Code: ---(3104) Compiling iphttpbroker.pas
Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit cNetDB used by netdb
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:3294: turbopoweripro.ppu] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/lazarus/components/turbopower_ipro'
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:1829: bigide] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/lazarus/components'
gmake: *** [Makefile:3729: bigidecomponents] Error 2
--- End code ---
It's OpenBSD 7.0 AMD64.

Now, i've already ran into this error once, but DonAlfredo has provided a patch and the error has been averted for good. But now, even after i edited /usr/share/fpcsrc/3.2.2/packages/fcl-net/fpmake.pp to change the line
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---T:=P.Targets.AddUnit('cnetdb.pp',[linux,freebsd,solaris,android])to
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---T:=P.Targets.AddUnit('cnetdb.pp',[linux,freebsd,openbsd,dragonfly,solaris,android]);it still fails to build.

Any ideas?

marcov:
Do a "make distclean"  _Twice_ and retry.

TCH:
Why? I do this from a script and the script pulls the sources of Lazarus each time. There is nothing there to clean. Or you mean this?
--- Code: Bash  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---gmake clean bigidemake distcleanmake distcleangmake clean bigide

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: TCH on February 07, 2022, 06:19:08 pm ---Why? I do this from a script and the script pulls the sources of Lazarus each time. There is nothing there to clean.
--- End quote ---

cNetDB is part of FPC, not Lazarus. So you need to make sure that FPC is cleanly rebuild which is what marcov meant.

marcov:
I thought you were rebuilding FPC.  You rebuild Lazarus after modifying FPC sources, but not installed FPC.

This is wrong. You need to fully rebuild FPC and install it over the old version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version