Forum > FV/Textmode IDE

FPC Compiler

<< < (4/6) > >>

peter-1:
the directory is correct and I see it in the string, but it still isn't written to the directory.

MarkMLl:
Look, you are /still/ not asking in the right place and I'm not happy being involved since I've not used Windows for years.

Stop the IDE. Start it again and tell us STEP BY STEP EXACTLY what you are doing. Make no assumptions and miss nothing out.

MarkMLl

peter-1:
Thanks for your help. My only problem is that i can't save the .exe or .tpu. everything works without an error message. Saving .pas also works.

MarkMLl:
We know what your problems are better than you do and if you don't answer the questions then you don't get any help.

I checked yesterday evening and the fp IDE /does/ save executables. But I'm not taking the time to do a full-blown tech-writing explanation of how to do it: say what you're doing and (subject to OS differences) I and no doubt others will try to duplicate it and find what's happening.

MarkMLl

peter-1:
Excuse me.
I have the PC WIN7 prof. 64bit. freepascal IDE has been reloaded. there are no error messages. unfortunately the compiled file DIA_TPU.TPU cannot be found. that's the only mistake. probably a switch is not set correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version