Recent

Author Topic: how to use the units -no information about this  (Read 13119 times)

engkin

Re: how to use the units -no information about this
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2022, 10:18:52 pm »
The DATA is a Pbyte pointer that points to a block of memory.. In this case it is assumed you have that block of memory somewhere that represents the image format that is been specified a couple lines prior.

The actions merely set's up this object so that the following code will use a valid set of data to load from your block of data you point it to via the DATA pointer of this object.

Notice the size too, it too must represent at least enough space, too.

This all means that somewhere you must already have an image that is raw memory that needs only to be pointed to..

The PIXELS here is just a foot note for you understand it must be assigned from a valid pointer that points to your pixels or at least an valid address of.

Impressive.

jamie

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2022, 12:01:03 am »
The DATA is a Pbyte pointer that points to a block of memory.. In this case it is assumed you have that block of memory somewhere that represents the image format that is been specified a couple lines prior.

The actions merely set's up this object so that the following code will use a valid set of data to load from your block of data you point it to via the DATA pointer of this object.

Notice the size too, it too must represent at least enough space, too.

This all means that somewhere you must already have an image that is raw memory that needs only to be pointed to..

The PIXELS here is just a foot note for you understand it must be assigned from a valid pointer that points to your pixels or at least an valid address of.

Impressive.
That's exactly what my father said the moment I came into this world "Impressive". He wasn't aware that he could create such perfection ! Later on in life he started questioning that moment on that glorious day and would ask himself from time to time, " Did I really do that"?

:o
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

engkin

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2022, 12:07:41 am »
Lol, get out of here.  :D

440bx

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2022, 12:14:01 am »
That's exactly what my father said the moment I came into this world "Impressive". He wasn't aware that he could create such perfection ! Later on in life he started questioning that moment on that glorious day and would ask himself from time to time, " Did I really do that"?

:o
I didn't know Thaddy was your father ;)
(FPC v3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.8.2) or (FPC v3.2.2 and Lazarus v3.2) on Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

dbannon

• tomboy-ng, a rewrite of the classic Tomboy
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2022, 12:17:12 am »

Here, I'll do it for you Thaddy.  >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Lazarus 3, Linux (and reluctantly Win10/11, OSX Monterey)
My Project - https://github.com/tomboy-notes/tomboy-ng and my github - https://github.com/davidbannon

440bx

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2022, 12:25:54 am »

Here, I'll do it for you Thaddy.  >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(
I'm glad you did that for him... every time he gets grumpy, I worry he is damaging his perfection but, he normally uses the little red devils with the pitch fork... you missed the pitch fork... you gotta correct that or he might grumpy at you for not getting it right :)  he seems  quite attached to his pitch fork. :)
(FPC v3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.8.2) or (FPC v3.2.2 and Lazarus v3.2) on Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

dbannon

• tomboy-ng, a rewrite of the classic Tomboy
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2022, 05:29:30 am »
Strewth, I'd rather not risk that. Last time he got mad at me he called me a Windows User, still has not apologized ....

For Thaddy -  >:D   >:D   >:D   >:D

(Seriously, Thaddy, we appreciate you knowledge, we really do !)

Lazarus 3, Linux (and reluctantly Win10/11, OSX Monterey)
My Project - https://github.com/tomboy-notes/tomboy-ng and my github - https://github.com/davidbannon

PascalDragon

• Compiler Developer
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2022, 01:29:50 pm »
Everyone, please, would you please come back to the topic of the thread? I'd say that alaa123456789 would appreciate that as well.

alaa123456789

• Try your Best to learn & help others
    • youtube:
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2022, 08:04:59 pm »

I did some more tests and this library, librsvg-2-2, fails with some files. At this point you better use something else, or if you insist try to get a newer version. The one I have is over 10 years old. But again, I don't see the point. Either way when you test the code, try to use a simple svg file.
hi engkin , yes it failed here are all the errors

Compile Project, Target: project1.exe: Exit code 1, Errors: 5
project1.lpr(24,1) Error: Undefined symbol: rsvg_init
project1.lpr(24,1) Error: Undefined symbol: rsvg_handle_new_from_file
project1.lpr(24,1) Error: Undefined symbol: rsvg_handle_get_pixbuf
project1.lpr(24,1) Error: Undefined symbol: rsvg_handle_close
project1.lpr(24,1) Error: Undefined symbol: rsvg_term
thanks for your time

engkin

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2022, 10:46:21 pm »
Give fpvectorial a try.