Forum > General

how to use the units -no information about this

<< < (2/8) > >>

alaa123456789:

--- Quote ---alaa123456789 are you asking:
  (a) how do I add units to my application(s)? or
  (b) how do I use the units included with fpc &/or lazarus?

--- End quote ---
hi , i am asking about using units (which in lazarus as well in fpc folder) , could you please share if there is a books descripting the units with examples .

for example @ Thaddy , RSVG unit how to use it to show svg file on the form

thanks

dbannon:

Its often useful to search both the wiki and the forum, I just found a number of potential useful hits doing just that, 'svg'.

There is an example buried down in your Lazarus dir that talks about displaying an SVG in a PDF, I'd expect the process would be somewhat similar.

components/cairocanvas/example/cairoprog.lpr

Give those a try and come back with specific questions here if necessary. Generally, specific questions that start with "I tried XXX but YYY happened" get some pretty answers !

Davo

alaa123456789:
THE SPECIFIC QUESTION IS THIS
--- Quote ---RSVG unit how to use it to show svg file on the form OR TIMAGE
--- End quote ---
THE CAIRO EXAMPLE SHOW ONLY HOW TO PRINT OUT FILE AS SVG
THANKS

speter:

--- Quote from: alaa123456789 on January 14, 2022, 01:02:45 pm ---THE SPECIFIC QUESTION IS THIS
--- End quote ---
THE CAIRO EXAMPLE SHOW ONLY HOW TO PRINT OUT FILE AS SVG
THANKS
--- End quote ---
Have a look at https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=36910.0 (it came up from a google search for "lazarus svg". It does not use "RSVG" though (it uses BGRABitmap).

cheers
S.

dbannon:

--- Quote from: alaa123456789 on January 14, 2022, 01:02:45 pm ---THE SPECIFIC QUESTION IS THIS
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are you aware that all caps is regarded as shouting ?  I'll assume you are not so aware.

My post suggested you search the wiki and forum before asking you specif question. Did you ?

In the forum, I found over 200 hits for 'svg', a small number are likely to hold the key to your problem. Did you look through them ?  Pick out one or two that looked promising, maybe mention the ones you tried out. Then you could format your question in the manner I suggested.

Davo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version