Forum > General

Quesion about TATImageBox

(1/3) > >>

stab:
Hi,

I'm trying learn how to use TATImageBox. Zooming and panning works great. Would like to be able to use MouseDown event, but my program doesn't enter my code even though I've assigned it.
Seem to me that the event is somehow disabled.

How could one enable it? %)

stab:
following is excerpt from the lfm-code:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  if (bitmap2 = nil) or (not chkgColorRects.Checked[0]) then       object ATImageBox1: TATImageBox        Left = 392        Height = 415        Top = 0        Width = 432        HorzScrollBar.Tracking = True        VertScrollBar.Tracking = True        Align = alClient        AutoScroll = False        BorderStyle = bsNone        ClientHeight = 415        ClientWidth = 432        Color = clMedGray        ParentColor = False        PopupMenu = PopupMenu1        TabOrder = 0        OnClick = ATImageBox1Click        OnMouseDown = ATImageBox1MouseDown        OnMouseMove = ATImageBox1MouseMove        OptFitToWindow = True        OptDrag = False      end
and following corresponding code:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TfrmExtractElevationCurves.ATImageBox1MouseDown(Sender: TObject;  Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);var  p : pBGRAPixel;begin  if (bitmap2 = nil) or (not chkgColorRects.Checked[0]) then Exit;   p := bitmap2.ScanLine[y];  Inc(p, x);  AddColorRect(p^);  DrawColorRects;end;
Have put a breakpoint at:
  if (bitmap2 = nil) or (not chkgColorRects.Checked[0]) then
which is never hit

[Fixed code tags; please read How to use the Forum.]

jamie:
Look here..
https://github.com/Alexey-T/ATViewer/blob/master/Source/ATImageBox.pas

Study the source code.

The image is overlaying the ImageBox, there for your mouse messages are being sent to the image instead.

Maybe you can make some alterations of the source code to fix your needs if you really need to use that.

Me, I would simply piece some code together so I could get better control over it.

TScrollBox and Timage most likely will do as you need.

stab:
Thanks alot, should have thought about that myself. Have to figure out, how to mediate the message. :)

AlexTP:
It was easy to fix. Fixed. https://github.com/alexey-T/atimagebox-lazarus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version