Forum > LCL

[Solved] How can only a visual form be prepared.

<< < (2/3) > >>

balazsszekely:

--- Quote from: loaded on January 11, 2022, 05:26:42 pm ---Master GetMem,
Project does not open and forms do not load in Lazarus.
But if I create a new project and add your forms it works, but this time there is no transparency view.

--- End quote ---

Sorry I work with Lazarus Trunk. Should be fixed now.

loaded:
Master, Your project worked this time very well, as I wanted. Thank you so much.

--- Quote from: GetMem on January 11, 2022, 05:37:07 pm ---Sorry I work with Lazarus Trunk. Should be fixed now.

--- End quote ---
Master, you don't have to worry, every line you write is a blessing to me whether it works or not.

I want to ask something for the last time. If I put an image object in this form and upload an image, is it possible to show it transparently?

balazsszekely:
@loaded

--- Quote ---I want to ask something for the last time. If I put an image object in this form and upload an image, is it possible to show it transparently?
--- End quote ---
No because the above example works with region, basically the middle of the form is cut out. You can create a second transparent form and place it in the middle of the main form. When the main form moves, you should move the second form two. Give me a few minutes to try it.

loaded:

--- Quote from: GetMem on January 11, 2022, 05:53:09 pm ---Give me a few minutes to try it.

--- End quote ---
I will gladly wait.  :)

balazsszekely:
@loaded
Something like this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version