Forum > Windows

[Solved] How to change CAPS LOCK status?

(1/1)

loaded:
Hi All

With the code below, I change the Caps Lock state and switch to Caps Mode. No problem so far, But ;
-There is no change in the appearance of the Led light of Caps Lock.
-This change only affects my program, other programs in the system are not affected by it.
What do you think could be the reason and solution for this?

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);var  KeyState : TKeyboardState;begin  GetKeyboardState(KeyState);  if (KeyState[VK_CAPITAL] = 0) then  begin  KeyState[VK_CAPITAL] := 1;  SetKeyboardState(KeyState);  end;end;

GetMem:
Hi loaded,

Try this:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---uses windows; procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);begin  keybd_event(VK_CAPITAL, 0, 0, 0);  keybd_event(VK_CAPITAL, 0, KEYEVENTF_KEYUP, 0);end;  

loaded:
Thank you very much GetMem for the reply.
Yes, that's what I wanted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version