Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.2.0

<< < (14/14)

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Jurassic Pork on January 10, 2022, 01:41:03 pm ---it seems that it is the debugger on 2.2 version of lazarus that causes the problem  :

no problem with version 2.0.12  when exiting a doscommand test program.
no problem when exiting a doscommand test program without debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus.
Access violation when exiting a doscommand test program with debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus (see attachment).

--- End quote ---

Do you have a sample that reproduces the issue (including copy of the DosCommand package you use (if that is open source / can be shared).

Target 32 bit?
Debugged from within a 64 or 32bit IDE ?

=> If you have, then please create an issue in the bug tracker.

Jurassic Pork:
Hello,

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on January 24, 2022, 02:06:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jurassic Pork on January 10, 2022, 01:41:03 pm ---it seems that it is the debugger on 2.2 version of lazarus that causes the problem  :

no problem with version 2.0.12  when exiting a doscommand test program.
no problem when exiting a doscommand test program without debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus.
Access violation when exiting a doscommand test program with debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus (see attachment).

--- End quote ---

Do you have a sample that reproduces the issue (including copy of the DosCommand package you use (if that is open source / can be shared).

Target 32 bit?
Debugged from within a 64 or 32bit IDE ?

=> If you have, then please create an issue in the bug tracker.

--- End quote ---
Don't waste your time for this ( and also mine  ;) ), it is not sure that it is a bug, may be the doscommand has a wrong way to terminate the thread.

Friendly, J.P

benjamimgois:
Hey guys ! Congrats on the new Lazarus release.

I'm having a strange problem on 2.2 that doesn't exist on 2.0.12. It seems the qt5 interface doesn't scale on hidpi monitors anymore. Here is a example of exactly the same code. I'm running it on Manjaro Linux.

Lazarus 2.0.12
(https://i.ibb.co/1vdWyqp/old-lazarus.jpg)

Lazarus 2.2
(https://i.ibb.co/93F5xpc/lazarus-22.jpg)
imagem cadastro

niels.hansen:
Job well done. Thank you for a great product.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version