Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.2.0

<< < (13/14) > >>

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Gald on January 13, 2022, 06:53:08 pm ---It looks like I'm the only one with this trouble.

Project > New Project > Run > Image related.
It can't run my old projects too. I can't run anything.

I've updated it from Lazarus 2.0.12.
What did I do wrong?

--- End quote ---

The Note messages are telling you that you have duplicate code in components/freetype and components/lazutils. FreeType was moved into its own package in 2.2.0. https://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_2.2.0_release_notes#LazFreeType

I don't know how you updated from 2.0.12 to 2.2.0... but it has remnants of the old version.

jonyrh:
Thank you all for your hard work, I really like Lazarus!  ::)

Sieben:
'Change Class' not working in 2.2.0...? Whatever I choose, it just doesn't do anything - no errors, just nothing. Any setting I am missing...?

wp:

--- Quote from: Sieben on January 15, 2022, 06:14:47 pm ---'Change Class' not working in 2.2.0...? Whatever I choose, it just doesn't do anything - no errors, just nothing. Any setting I am missing...?

--- End quote ---
Cannot confirm with Windows 11 and out-of-the-box settings.

calebs:

--- Quote from: Jurassic Pork on January 10, 2022, 01:41:03 pm ---Hello,

--- Quote from: Nicola Gorlandi on January 09, 2022, 06:11:02 pm ---I know,

I try to replicate with a minimum amount of code but it works.

I have a component inherited from TDOSComand that I found in www.torry.net.

My component just call inherited in the destroy. The destroy in TDOSComand is

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---destructor TDosCommand.Destroy;begin  if FThread <> nil then Stop;  if FTimer <> nil then FTimer.free;  if FSync <> nil then FSync.Free;  if FInputLines_SHARED <> nil then FInputLines_SHARED.free;  if FLines_SHARED<> nil then FLines_SHARED.free;  inherited;end;   
unfortunately the debug do not allow me to step in the procedure (as I put a breakpoint Lazarus show it as unreachable)

--- End quote ---

it seems that it is the debugger on 2.2 version of lazarus that causes the problem  :

no problem with version 2.0.12  when exiting a doscommand test program.
no problem when exiting a doscommand test program without debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus.
Access violation when exiting a doscommand test program with debug in 2.2 version of Lazarus (see attachment).

Friendly, J.P

--- End quote ---

Hello jurassic i've had some problems with fpdebug and executing external programs in the past, it was related to 32 and 64 bit mix in windows i recall. . In that situations i changed to gdb and worked well. You can test to change to gdb debugger to isolate the problem, martin_fr was very helpful last time i have that issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version