Forum > Cocoa

SDL2 on mac

<< < (2/2)

trev:
.fp.cfg should have been .fpc.cfg, but I sent you down the wrong path anyway. Sorry.

Try this: In the Lazarus Project Options > Tools > Options - Compilation and Linking, add -F/path/to/sdl_framework to the "Pass options to linker..." (do not include the -k it is included automatically). The linker should then find the SDL framework.

xinyiman:

--- Quote from: trev on January 03, 2022, 10:04:52 pm ---.fp.cfg should have been .fpc.cfg, but I sent you down the wrong path anyway. Sorry.

Try this: In the Lazarus Project Options > Tools > Options - Compilation and Linking, add -F/path/to/sdl_framework to the "Pass options to linker..." (do not include the -k it is included automatically). The linker should then find the SDL framework.

--- End quote ---
did not solve. any other ideas ?!

trev:

--- Quote from: xinyiman on January 09, 2022, 05:14:25 pm ---did not solve. any other ideas ?!
--- End quote ---

I tested it (not for SDL but for something else) so it should work.

Compile with -va (Project Options > Tools > Options - Verbosity) and copy the log from the messages window into TextEdit and check where it is looking for the SDL framework and compare that to where the SDL framework is located.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version