Forum > General

[CLOSED] Automate IDE

(1/2) > >>

pcurtis:
After executing

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  LazarusIDE.DoOpenProjectFile('SomeProjectName.lpr',    [ofProjectLoading,ofOnlyIfExists,ofConvertMacros,ofDoLoadResource]);  
How can I show the project inspector and code editor ?

pcurtis:
500+ Hits.
Is it even possible?

GetMem:

--- Quote from: pcurtis on December 21, 2021, 11:33:02 am ---After executing

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  LazarusIDE.DoOpenProjectFile('SomeProjectName.lpr',    [ofProjectLoading,ofOnlyIfExists,ofConvertMacros,ofDoLoadResource]);  
How can I show the project inspector and code editor ?

--- End quote ---

What exactly are you trying to achieve? It looks like you are trying to open a project from a package via the IDE and package interface. In that case the OI and CodeEditor should be already visible.
I did not checked, but I'm almost certain that accessing the OI via the IDEInterface is not possible, though the interface can be extended if there is a good reason for it.

pcurtis:
OK. Simply open the source editor and bring it to the front. Like clicking View -> Source Editor
and then toggle the form view.

GetMem:

--- Quote from: pcurtis on January 07, 2022, 12:56:27 pm ---OK. Simply open the source editor and bring it to the front. Like clicking View -> Source Editor
and then toggle the form view.

--- End quote ---

You still did not tell us what are you trying to achieve.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---uses SrcEditorIntf; if SourceEditorManagerIntf.ActiveEditor <> nil thenbegin  SourceEditorManagerIntf.ActiveSourceWindow.Show;  SourceEditorManagerIntf.ActiveSourceWindow.BringToFront;end;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version