Forum > Graphics

Homography & affine transformations

<< < (2/5) > >>

EmperorOfKeyboard:
I agree with both. Think, first i need to understand maths, and only then start to learn which Opengls may help.

Handoko:
Not fully correct. I've got A+ in geometry but weak in trigonometry and matrix because they were barely taught at my school. My progress of learning OpenGL is slow. I would say to be able to better understand OpenGL, you only need basic math but good in matrix.

EmperorOfKeyboard:

--- Quote from: Handoko on December 20, 2021, 04:53:59 am ---Not fully correct. I've got A+ in geometry but weak in trigonometry and matrix because they were barely taught at my school. My progress of learning OpenGL is slow. I would say to be able to better understand OpenGL, you only need basic math but good in matrix.
--- End quote ---
You not need to know martix, it's almost usual variables, computer already taught what to do, you just need to determine why it should be done. I dont know why columns must be multplied on rows, i only know that if some special way you'll get 1/A matrice for linear system with A coef martice, you can get all X's by multplying. Only thing I know from linear algebr. *ROFL*

Seenkao:
Можно взять простые движки, которые достаточно быстро выводят примитивы. И движки, которые не заставляют разбираться с созданием окна вывода графики.
Можно в Lazarus напрямую использовать OpenGLContext, достаточно его просто установить. Но надо разбираться с командами со всеми.
Если программируешь на Windows, то есть несколько графических библиотек, и для Windows проще, в большинстве своём они там работают.
здесь
тут посмотреть.

GLScene, GLEngine2D, AsphyreSphinx, BlackShark, glRender, PGD.

Посоветовать что-то не могу, потому что большинство из них меня не зацепили, а с тем с которым работаю, он пока только для 2D. Я не знаю какой из них проще в изучении. Наверно тот, что имеет достаточно немало примеров. Так же есть много книг, в том числе и на русском по OpenGL, и зачастую там расписаны формулы по

А если вообще не заморачиваться, то можно в буфер выводить изображение, а потом буфер перекидывать на канву. ))) Но всё равно столкнёшься с проблемой вывода, когда достаточно сложноватое приложение делать будешь.

Google translate:
You can take simple engines that quickly render primitives. And engines that do not force you to deal with the creation of the graphics output window.
You can use OpenGLContext directly in Lazarus, just install it. But we need to deal with the teams with everyone.
If you program on Windows, then there are several graphic libraries, and for Windows it is easier, for the most part they work there.
here
look here.

GLScene, GLEngine2D, AsphyreSphinx, BlackShark, glRender, PGD.

I cannot advise anything, because most of them did not hook me, and with the one I work with, it is still only for 2D. I don't know which one is easier to learn. Probably the one that has quite a few examples. There are also many books, including in Russian, on OpenGL, and often formulas with examples are described there.

And if you don't bother at all, you can output an image to the buffer, and then throw the buffer onto the canvas. ))) But you will still face the problem of output when you make a rather complicated application.

Может не надо ни чего изобретать, а просто взять полноценный движок, который уже всё делает?  :) Castle Game Engine например.

Eng: Maybe you don't need to invent anything, but just take a full-fledged engine that already does everything? :) Castle Game Engine for example.

EmperorOfKeyboard:
WOW! *YAHOO*
What can do a short sleep!
I instantly found some interesting! Like a start.
https://www.cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs3152/2013sp/lectures/15-Perspective.pdf
Of certainly if I'll try harder, will find more and detailed bigger (smaller).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version