Forum > Beginners

Lazarus IDE-Modbus Communication (Energy Analyzer, PascalSCADA)

(1/5) > >>

sentago:
Hello to everyone.

I am new to Lazarus IDE. I have an energy analyzer. I want to receive hourly energy information from this analyzer. I did all the steps correctly by referencing a video I found on the internet. Even though I am connected to the analyzer, the Label always shows 0. What is the reason of this? Could it be due to the version of the Lazarus IDE?

Reference video: https://youtu.be/KWEKXz_ge1k

tr_escape:
Which analyzer you have it? As mentioned MPR63 or another?

Maybe you have to read diffrent address of the modbus rtu slave.

So as I remember pascalscada has got a log system maybe you should look into it for diagnostic of your system.

sentago:
Here is the analyzer I used and its manual;

https://www.entes.com.tr/mpr-47s-0-5/

I specified the register addresses correctly

af0815:
Have you applied the correct MemReadFunction normal 3 for a read on Modbus and the correct MemAdress according the Register-specs of the device.

The Video was dealing with a serial device, but you use tcp/ip. If the settings are not ok, you get nothing = 0.0.

--- edit: Install the RTTI components, put 3 TIPropertygrid on your form an connect on to the tcp_UDP_port, one to the proctocol and one to the Tag.
If you start, you can see the information like in the Objectinspector and look from the tcp_port upgoing if the any errormessage.

The Port must be Active and you should see TXBytes and RXBytes raising.
On the protocoldriver you see normal the AvgTagUpadateTime as a value not Zero
In the PLCTag, Comm* should be ok and the Last*Sync should ne ioOk

sentago:
Hi af0815,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

I tried the process in the picture with TCP on PC. I just wanted to show you as an example. I performed all the operations related to the energy analyzer with the serial device (TSerialPortDriver). I followed the steps in the video exactly. MemAdress and MemRead Function values are also correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version