Forum > General

Do you want video tutorials?

(1/4) > >>

sysrpl:
I am getting ready to start recording some of my projects running on Raspberry Pi computers and have my video capture environement ready, as the Raspberry Pi isn't powerful enough to both run my Pascal demos and record itself with ffmpeg.

This had me thinking, do you guys have any interest in Lazarus development related videos? I made a test video located below. If you're interested let me know and I may record some tutorials on specific topics and up the productions values. Let me know and I might move forward on this.

Here is an example:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1224798488

Of course I could also self host this content, ensuring t never expires.

Alextp:
This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (Error #4000)
Linux x64, Firefox.

sysrpl:

--- Quote from: Alextp on December 05, 2021, 03:02:41 pm ---This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (Error #4000)
Linux x64, Firefox.

--- End quote ---
If your system cannot play the video, then this is the correct message. Apparently, you are missing some video codecs that you need to install if you expect to view this video and others like it. At a guess, I'd say that you do not have the AVC (Advanced Video Codec) installed. Use ffprobe to verify.

Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(tv,bt709), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 5955 kb/s, 60 fps, 60 tbr, 15360 tbn, 120 tbc (default)
     Metadata:
       handler_name    : VideoHandler
     Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default)
     Metadata:
       handler_name    : SoundHandler

jamie:
Video works for me :D

dseligo:

--- Quote from: sysrpl on December 05, 2021, 03:12:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: Alextp on December 05, 2021, 03:02:41 pm ---This video is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (Error #4000)
Linux x64, Firefox.

--- End quote ---
If your system cannot play the video, then this is the correct message. Apparently, you are missing some video codecs that you need to install if you expect to view this video and others like it. At a guess, I'd say that you do not have the AVC (Advanced Video Codec) installed. Use ffprobe to verify.

--- End quote ---

I also tried to view the video and got same error. I'm on Windows 11.
While I am not particularly interested in watching videos, I think that for a purpose of tutoring you should make videos that don't request installing additional video codecs. It will probably repel your intended audience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version