Forum > Packages and Libraries

Visual PlanIt Overlay mode

<< < (3/5) > >>

chrv:
Hello everyone,

I just did a simple test for PlanIt (see attachment, requires trunk version).
Everything goes well until I place 2 events in exactly the same place (same date and same time but with different "Description") => often (but not always) 1 of the 2 events disappears (only one event is visible).
The same appears with Overlay.
What am i missing ?
(you can use drag and drop to move events easily)

Thank you

wp:
The overlapping "same" events issue should be fixed now. It was caused by the typical "don't do this with floating point values" mistake: do not compare floats by using the = operator, but allow for a tolerance due to round-off errors.

There is still an issue with drag and drop: When I add the first event to a new database and drag the event to another time slot the event is not deleted from the original time slot.

chrv:
I reinstalled the packege (r8177). Unfortunately, the same problem seems to persit unchanged on my test app.

wp:
Found another location which compares times using the >= and <= operators --> fixed. I do not see the disappearing "same" events any more, even when resources are overlaid.

If you still see the issue please give a description of the exact steps that I have to follow..

chrv:
I send you an exemple (See attached app).

Event2 dragged on Event3 => OK
Event2 dragged on Event1 => Event2 disappears under Event1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version