Forum > Linux

Can't rebuild the IDE

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zvoni:
Then use fpcupdeluxe.
Look in Third Party Forum

Soner:
You have linker error.
I think either you don't have enough free space on the sd card or some libs are missing.
For the missing libs look for the error messages "...LibXYZ not found".

As second try you can change to the lazarus folder and build bigide sometimes it helps:
>make bigide

good luck.

af0815:
without the correct prerequisites is a installation not possible. See https://wiki.freepascal.org/fpcupdeluxe . After installing the correct prerequisites every way should work.

marcov:
Click on a line in the warnings/errors view, and check your messages filter settings. Just turn all messages on.

The default in older versions is too strict (IIRC 2.2.0 won't filter linker lines that way by default).

ChPr:

--- Quote from: Soner on November 16, 2021, 06:26:17 pm ---You have linker error.
I think either you don't have enough free space on the sd card or some libs are missing.
For the missing libs look for the error messages "...LibXYZ not found".

--- End quote ---

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---pi@raspberrypi:~ $ df -hSys. de fichiers Taille Utilisé Dispo Uti% Monté sur/dev/root           15G    9,9G  3,9G  73% /devtmpfs           430M       0  430M   0% /devtmpfs              462M       0  462M   0% /dev/shmtmpfs              462M    6,4M  456M   2% /runtmpfs              5,0M    4,0K  5,0M   1% /run/locktmpfs              462M       0  462M   0% /sys/fs/cgroup/dev/mmcblk0p1     253M     49M  204M  20% /boottmpfs               93M    4,0K   93M   1% /run/user/1000pi@raspberrypi:~ $
Is this meaning that I don't have enough free space on the sd card ?

I have no message mentionning that libraries are missing.

At the last tests (total reconstruction of an SD card), I managed to load some components. When I wanted to load Opengl --> crash as mentioned above, and since then, not possible to add any component.

Sincerely.

Pierre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version