Forum > Third party

PeaZip turns 15 today

(1/2) > >>

Giorgio Tani:
I started working on it in early 2006 on Lazarus 0.9.x, with final PeaZip 1.0 compiled on Lazarus 0.9.18 for Win32 (on Winodws XP) and GTK (on Fedora 5).
A big thank you to all people in Lazarus project for making this possible!
https://www.reddit.com/r/PeaZip/comments/qnvlmy/15_years_of_peazip/

ccrause:
Happy anniversary!  Thank you for the continued support of an excellent project.

simone:
I take this anniversary as opportunity to express my congratulations to the author.  PeaZip is an excellent application, which has nothing to envy to other more famous ones of the same kind.  This pleases me very much, because making beautiful applications is also an effective way to promote Lazarus / FPC.

Roland57:

--- Quote from: simone on November 06, 2021, 12:40:15 pm ---I take this anniversary as opportunity to express my congratulations to the author.  PeaZip is an excellent application, which has nothing to envy to other more famous ones of the same kind.  This pleases me very much, because making beautiful applications is also an effective way to promote Lazarus / FPC.

--- End quote ---

+1

I use it daily, and it's always a pleasure to compile by myself a new version of the application.

cappe:
I start using it from today, already installed. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version