Forum > Networking and Web Programming

HTML Viewer (Basic viewer needed)

(1/2) > >>

lainz:
Hi, I need a cross platform, windows, linux, macos, html viewer than can display:

A title like h1..h3, a paragraph, and bullets like an unordered list. Optionally images.

Nothing more than that. What component do you recommend?

lainz:
Seems that there's only one in the OPM but the github project doesn't say nothing about macos.

engkin:
If you don't mind text limited to ASCII, test this one. Not sure what happened with the author and his website, probably you can get a copy from web archive.

dsiders:

--- Quote from: lainz on October 27, 2021, 04:27:35 pm ---Hi, I need a cross platform, windows, linux, macos, html viewer than can display:

A title like h1..h3, a paragraph, and bullets like an unordered list. Optionally images.

Nothing more than that. What component do you recommend?

--- End quote ---

If you're not expecting full CSS3 compliance, the TIPHtml component in the TurboPower IPro package will probably do the job.

Gustavo 'Gus' Carreno:
Hey lainz,

Please ignore all the Markdown stuff and the fact that this post could be construed as a plug to my thing, which is not my intention at all.

I've been using the THTMLFrameViewer on this test of many Markdown libs for quite a while and it's not that bad: https://github.com/gcarreno/TestMarkdown

Cannot guarantee/talk about any results under Mac. I don't own one and I'm not using the GitHub actions to test the code under a macos-latest machine, so you'll have to test it on your own.

Again, in my code you have a very simple example on how to use the HTML Viewer, disregard the rest of the noise please.

Cheers,
Gus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version