Forum > Android-JVM

Compile to a tablet?

<< < (12/12)

regressist:
My friends, engkin, MarkMLI, ojz0r: UNBELIEVABLE. I started again the Terminal and made (just to see where it would go)

> cd

it went inside a long dir which ended in something like home-app (I do not remember now, see down); I made

> cp /sdcard/filename .
> chmod 755 ./filename

AND IT RUN! Without even recompilation! (This is why I can not give now the full path where it went, the screen is scrolling).

Mark thanks a lot for the long explanation, I will try to understand it, even though I am not happy on installing a tool in the pc (and the virtual machines can not go on internet...). I will see now if I can do it also on my new phone with the same steps... I will let you know if I manage to increase the array of devices running this stuff.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: regressist on November 20, 2021, 10:06:21 pm ---Mark thanks a lot for the long explanation, I will try to understand it, even though I am not happy on installing a tool in the pc (and the virtual machines can not go on internet...). I will see now if I can do it also on my new phone with the same steps... I will let you know if I manage to increase the array of devices running this stuff.

--- End quote ---

The only extra thing you'd need on the PC would be an ssh client (which will generally include sftp), and in general I'd expect your corporate IT/MIS people to be have something appropriate.

Apart from that I'm anticipating that you'll read the somewhat-coherent stuff I posted and raise any points you want explained... I'm a fairly experienced technical author but sometimes one lacks the time to "do it right".

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version