Forum > Debugger

[CLOSED] Disable debugger

<< < (2/2)

MarkMLl:
Thanks for checking and correcting me :-)

MarkMLl

Martin_fr:
If you do not want to "step in" => disable debug info for that code (that is per package only // well you may be able to do per unit, but not sure)

If it is exception handling => no, because that happens in the code of the "raise" procedure, and therefore is not bound to any section of code.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on October 21, 2021, 03:36:38 pm ---If you do not want to "step in" => disable debug info for that code (that is per package only // well you may be able to do per unit, but not sure)

--- End quote ---

If I might ask a stupid question: what is a package in this context? If it's to do with Lazarus rather than FPC, what would happen if a program were built with a makefile?

MarkMLl

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on October 21, 2021, 07:19:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: Martin_fr on October 21, 2021, 03:36:38 pm ---If you do not want to "step in" => disable debug info for that code (that is per package only // well you may be able to do per unit, but not sure)

--- End quote ---

If I might ask a stupid question: what is a package in this context? If it's to do with Lazarus rather than FPC, what would happen if a program were built with a makefile?

MarkMLl

--- End quote ---
Lazarus Package.

In Lazarus you have compiler options for the project, and each package.
So if you want to compile a single unit without debug info ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version