Forum > Other

Showing off what my 7 year old did with Lazarus!

(1/4) > >>

Tony Stone:
I know... this is silly and pointless for most here.  BUT, i feel the need to share it anyway!  She is proud of it, understood and figured out some of the code... and she is loving this stuff so far!  Lazarus is going to be part of our at home school routine.
 :D

She wants to make it do colors next.

(Mods, no hard feelings if you remove this post as not being useful to community.  I get it)

trev:
Great! Reminds me of the Etch-A-Sketch I had when a kid many moons ago.

440bx:

--- Quote from: Tony Stone on October 19, 2021, 02:42:09 am ---She is proud of it

--- End quote ---
And I hope you're proud of her.  I'd say that's impressive considering it's from a 7 year old.

VTwin:
Nice!

Tony Stone:

--- Quote from: 440bx on October 19, 2021, 02:57:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Tony Stone on October 19, 2021, 02:42:09 am ---She is proud of it

--- End quote ---
And I hope you're proud of her.  I'd say that's impressive considering it's from a 7 year old.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I AM VERY proud of her.  Her excitement too was awesome!  Some day she may be an amazing programmers who got her start with Lazarus!  To be clear, she didn't write the code all on her own.  We both read about functions, learned and tried together.  Its a very fun project so far.  I am hoping my younger daughter will get excited about this stuff as well. 

Her very first program I can confidently say beats any of the Hello World first programs!   :D

And thanks to all of the Lazarus/FPC developers for your hard work on this project! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version