Forum > TAChart

TAChart error compiling old project

(1/2) > >>

bonmario:
Hello to all,
today I updated the sources from Gitlab, I recompiled Lazarus without errors.

I then recompiled a project that I had last compiled in June, without errors, but this time it reports these errors which I do not understand.

I am also attaching an image where you can see where the error is reported.

--- Quote ---Messaggi, avvertimenti: 23
Warning: other unit files search path (aka unit path) of "Covid19" contains "/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/datetimectrls", which belongs to package "DateTimeCtrls"
Warning: Duplicate file "changeparentdlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/changeparentdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "changeparentdlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/changeparentdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "checkgroupeditordlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/checkgroupeditordlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "checkgroupeditordlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/checkgroupeditordlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "checklistboxeditordlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/checklistboxeditordlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "checklistboxeditordlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/checklistboxeditordlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "collectionpropeditform.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/collectionpropeditform.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "collectionpropeditform.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/collectionpropeditform.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "filefilterpropeditor.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/filefilterpropeditor.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "filefilterpropeditor.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/filefilterpropeditor.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "frmselectprops.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/frmselectprops.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "frmselectprops.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/frmselectprops.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "keyvalpropeditdlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/keyvalpropeditdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "keyvalpropeditdlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/keyvalpropeditdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "lazstringgridedit.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/lazstringgridedit.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "lazstringgridedit.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/lazstringgridedit.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "objectinspector.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/objectinspector.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "objectinspector.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/objectinspector.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "pagespropeditdlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/pagespropeditdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "pagespropeditdlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/pagespropeditdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "stringspropeditdlg.lfm" in "Covid19", path="/media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/stringspropeditdlg.lfm"
Warning: Duplicate file "stringspropeditdlg.lfm" in "IDEIntf 1.0", path="/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/ideintf/units/x86_64-linux/gtk2/stringspropeditdlg.lfm"
Hint: (11030) Start of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Hint: (11031) End of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 3.2.0 [2020/07/07] for x86_64
Copyright (c) 1993-2020 by Florian Klaempfl and others
(1002) Target OS: Linux for x86-64
(3104) Compiling Covid19.lpr
(10001) PPU Loading /usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/tachart/lib/x86_64-linux/gtk2/tachartaxisutils.ppu
(10011) PPU Source: tachartaxisutils.pas not found
(10028) Recompiling TAChartAxisUtils, checksum changed for /media/DiscoC/Pascal/LazarusCasa/Covid19/lib/x86_64-linux/propedits.ppu {impl}
/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/tachart/lib/x86_64-linux/gtk2/tachartaxisutils.ppu:tachartaxisutils.pas(14,36) Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit TAChartAxisUtils used by TAChartAxis
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode

--- End quote ---

Someone can help me, please

wp:

--- Quote from: bonmario on October 17, 2021, 11:31:56 am ---today I updated the sources from Gitlab, I recompiled Lazarus without errors.

--- End quote ---
TAChartAxisUtils *IS* distributed along with the GitLab sources. Did you do a CLEAN rebuild of the IDE?

Moreover, the many "Duplicate file" warnings may indicate that you use path settings in your application which point into Lazarus units.

The IDEIntf package should not be required by your application because it depends on many parts of the IDE which are not available to your project. If you want to reuse some component editors in your application copy these sources into your project rather than adding IDEIntf to the required packages, or extending the search path by the path to components/ideintf. Then you are also free to make the required adjustments to remove IDE-dependent parts.

bonmario:

--- Quote from: wp on October 17, 2021, 11:51:43 am ---TAChartAxisUtils *IS* distributed along with the GitLab sources. Did you do a CLEAN rebuild of the IDE?

--- End quote ---

Yes, i did it.

I can't understand the error:

--- Quote ---/usr/share/lazarus/2.0.12/components/tachart/lib/x86_64-linux/gtk2/tachartaxisutils.ppu:tachartaxisutils.pas(14,36) Fatal: (10022) Can't find unit TAChartAxisUtils used by TAChartAxis

--- End quote ---

You can view from attached image, that when show the error, "TAChartAxisUtils" is opened in editor.

Hi, Mario

wp:
Please show the requirements of your project (the packages listed in the tree of the project inspector), and the paths that you set in the project options.

bonmario:
I've uploaded a screenshot of both.

I've added "$(LazarusDir)/components/ideintf" this morning in project options, because of another problem.

I've tried now on Windows, but i have same problem there.

Hi, Mario

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version