Recent

Author Topic: Is there any person have the experience to release Lazarus App to Win/mac store?  (Read 3671 times)

teriyaki

I have some apps on Mac store(developed using xcode/objc) and Win10 store(Visual Studio/c#/c++)

just wonder there is any person have the experience to release Lazarus App to Win/mac store?

I hope my new app developed by using Lazarus also can be accepted by Win/Mac store.

Your comment welcome

Wallaby

I have 3 apps made in Lazarus in MACOS appstore. No problems.

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
For macOS, see the Wiki articles:

* Apple Developer Certificates
* Codesigning for macOS
* Hardened runtime for macOS

I have yet to write specific instructions for distribution through the App Store because I distribute outside of it, but it's on my to do list for when I get a round tuit. In the meantime Eskimo's post in the Apple Dev Forums is probably the best summary of the process.

[Edit to fix link]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:33:37 pm by trev »

ChrisR

Wallaby would you be interested to share instructions for a uploading Lazarus graphical applications to the App Store? I wrote a Github repository "NotarizeFPC" that provides a simple script for code signing and notarizing command line tools as ".plg". However, my attempts to get a Lazarus graphical application accepted to the App Store have resulted in a series of inscrutable errors for the uploaded files. There seems to be specific requirements about the icons, required values in the info.plist, etc. Having a demo would be a huge help.

teriyaki

what about app to Win store?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018