Recent

Author Topic: Is there any person have the experience to release Lazarus App to Win/mac store?  (Read 3018 times)

teriyaki

I have some apps on Mac store(developed using xcode/objc) and Win10 store(Visual Studio/c#/c++)

just wonder there is any person have the experience to release Lazarus App to Win/mac store?

I hope my new app developed by using Lazarus also can be accepted by Win/Mac store.

Your comment welcome

Wallaby

I have 3 apps made in Lazarus in MACOS appstore. No problems.

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
For macOS, see the Wiki articles:

* Apple Developer Certificates
* Codesigning for macOS
* Hardened runtime for macOS

I have yet to write specific instructions for distribution through the App Store because I distribute outside of it, but it's on my to do list for when I get a round tuit. In the meantime Eskimo's post in the Apple Dev Forums is probably the best summary of the process.

[Edit to fix link]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:33:37 pm by trev »
Lazarus 2.3, FPC 3.3.1 macOS 12.0.1 x86_64 Xcode 13.1
Lazarus 2.3, FPC 3.3.1 macOS 12.0.1 aarch64 Xcode 13.1
Lazarus 2.3, FPC 3.2.2 FreeBSD 13.0 amd64 VM
Lazarus 2.3, FPC 3.2.2 FreeBSD 12.2 amd64 VM
Lazarus 2.1 r61574 FPC 3.0.4 Ubuntu 20.04 VM
Lazarus 2.0.10 FPC 3.2.0 Win10 VM

ChrisR

Wallaby would you be interested to share instructions for a uploading Lazarus graphical applications to the App Store? I wrote a Github repository "NotarizeFPC" that provides a simple script for code signing and notarizing command line tools as ".plg". However, my attempts to get a Lazarus graphical application accepted to the App Store have resulted in a series of inscrutable errors for the uploaded files. There seems to be specific requirements about the icons, required values in the info.plist, etc. Having a demo would be a huge help.

teriyaki

what about app to Win store?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018