Forum > Editor

[Solved] Editor code completion popup listbox is too narrow

(1/2) > >>

Joanna:
I recently upgraded to the latest laz client and I’m wondering if I did the right thing.

When I’m using the editor , the popup list for auto completion is Too narrow to show some of the longer procedures and functions

Is there a way to make it wider ?
It is truncating things and I can’t see the last part of what I’m selecting

There seems to be a wide gap of blank space  between the descriptor and the procedure names .

skalogryz:
This is odd, I'm pretty sure there was UI configuration for that.
However, you can just tweak your lazarus configuration file: environmentoptions.xml

--- Code: XML  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---      <CompletionWindowOptions>        <Width Value="320"/>      </CompletionWindowOptions> You can change "Value" to whatever is appropriate for your display

Joanna:
Thanks , that fixed it.i had to quit Lazarus First  to prevent change From being erased.

Do does anyone know how to change the colors inside the completion window ? It seems to be highlighting in read but I can’t find anything for color in the environmentoptions.xml file

Ally:
There is also the hatched corner at the bottom right. Click and drag on it, changes the size.

Joanna:
Thanks ally  I didn’t even expect or notice that feature

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version