Recent

Author Topic: Problem with TabOrder (recognition)  (Read 804 times)

dietmar

Problem with TabOrder (recognition)
« on: September 06, 2021, 03:10:43 pm »
Hi,

I am trying to set a correct taborder within my options form. As you can see in design.png, all elements should have tab order from top to down, but they don't have. When I try to correct this manually, some elements don't allow to change their taborder property but still use the old value?!?

As you can see in taborder.png, the elements host, username and password should belong to GroupBox2, but they don't. How can I change that? Or how can I change the taborder to correct values?

Thx,
--Dietmar
Lazarus 2.2.0RC1 with FPC 3.2.2 (32 Bit) on Windows10 (64Bit)

jamie

Re: Problem with TabOrder (recognition)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 04:10:52 pm »
After the change have you done a BUILD all, not compile so all items get updated ?
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

dietmar

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 04:33:59 pm »
Yes. But when I try to change the Taborder of an element to 4, Lazarus instantly reverts this to 3...!

dsiders

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 04:45:48 pm »
Hi,

I am trying to set a correct taborder within my options form. As you can see in design.png, all elements should have tab order from top to down, but they don't have. When I try to correct this manually, some elements don't allow to change their taborder property but still use the old value?!?

As you can see in taborder.png, the elements host, username and password should belong to GroupBox2, but they don't. How can I change that? Or how can I change the taborder to correct values?

Thx,
--Dietmar

Look again. The host, username, and password edits are on the tab/page labelled 'Internet'. They are not on GroupBox2. Drag and drop them to the correct parent. Then your tab order issues are resolved.
Preview Lazarus 3.99 documentation at: https://dsiders.gitlab.io/lazdocsnext

dietmar

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 05:18:19 pm »
Aaargh, you are right...

Sry for bothering! It now works!

Thx,
--Dietmar

TinyPortal © 2005-2018