Forum > Documentation (Maintaining -)

Lazarus wiki problems

<< < (2/2)

Gustavo 'Gus' Carreno:
Hey Trev,

--- Quote from: trev on August 02, 2021, 12:57:19 am ---I've had to deal with rabid indexing bots in the past (including Google who deny it until you have a face-to-face meeting with them and show them the logs).

--- End quote ---

SHEEESH, that bad hun?!?! They do think a bit too much of themselves, don't they, LOL!!! :D

--- Quote from: trev on August 02, 2021, 12:57:19 am ---Oh, feel free to borrow :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate!!! ;)

Cheers,
Gus

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Gustavo 'Gus' Carreno on August 02, 2021, 12:34:55 am ---The symptoms you are describing are usually the effect of a DDoS attack.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it was a DDoS. We've adjusted some settings to improve the situation, but in the end one simply has to weather it (it's not the first we had to).

Maybe someone got annoyed with our switch to GitLab? :-X

Gustavo 'Gus' Carreno:
Hey PascalDragon,

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on August 02, 2021, 09:00:31 am ---Maybe someone got annoyed with our switch to GitLab? :-X

--- End quote ---

Annoyed??! Because of change?!?!?

How rude!!!  :D

Cheers,
Gus

dbannon:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on August 02, 2021, 09:00:31 am ---Maybe someone got annoyed with our switch to GitLab? :-X

--- End quote ---

No, I think its probably the C++ community, they have just realized what a threat we are to C++

Davo

af0815:
Ok, 
for me the Server shows to much internal Infos in the backtrace.

my 2 cents

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version