Forum > Russian

Cовершенно вне контекста.

(1/6) > >>

Fred vS:
Привет.

Совершенно вне контекста.
Я заметил, что Google Translate работает намного лучше для перевода с русского на французский.
В большинстве случаев перевод с английского на французский дает непонятные результаты.
(Я не знаю, правильно ли работает перевод с французского на русский, который я использую для этого поста.)

Fre;D

AlexTP:
Yes, FR->RU works pretty good here.

Fred vS:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Yes, FR->RU works pretty good here.
Good to know.

For example, in MSEgui project there are very few documentation in English and German.
Translate it into French using Google Translate needs lot of work after, lot of things are incomprehensible.

But there are lot of demos and documentation in Russian and the translation from Russian into French needs very few corrections.

By the way, what is the result translating from English to Russian?
Is it as good as French to Russian ?

I was thinking that Google Translate uses the English language as reference (Lang to translate --> English --> Lang translated) but obviously, they use a other algorithm.

Fre;D

AlexTP:
And now I tried. En->Ru works pretty good!
I tested it on your long comment.

Fred vS:

--- Quote from: Alextp on July 31, 2021, 04:51:31 pm ---And now I tried. En->Ru works pretty good!
I tested it on your long comment.

--- End quote ---

Ha ok.

I ask this to know if it is better to use a English text and use Google Translate En -> Ru or use instead the French translated text (with corrections) and Google Translate Fr -> Ru to have better result.

In any case, there is still lot of work for Google Translate to translate correctly from English, German, Dutch -> French.

Fre;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version