Forum > Lazarus

We are now using GIT

<< < (5/15) > >>

PascalDragon:
It will be removed once the conversion is done.

ChrisR:
I think that the transition to GitLab is a great idea for long term us, and I applaud the developers that ported the issues from mantis to GitLab.

I do also want to applaud those that developed and maintained the Mantis Bug Tracker for years. It served us well for a long time. It is the end of an era.

DonAlfredo:

--- Quote ---It will be removed once the conversion is done.
--- End quote ---
If possible, I would like to ask for the non-changing sources (and binaries) to remain available through SVN for at least another year. Non-changing: everything except trunk and current fixes.
As the (future) releases (binaries) will still be hosted on on sourceforge (if I understood correct), a second request might be to make the accompanying sources of these releases also available through SVN.

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: DonAlfredo on July 29, 2021, 07:54:35 am ---
--- Quote ---It will be removed once the conversion is done.
--- End quote ---
If possible, I would like to ask for the non-changing sources (and binaries) to remain available through SVN for at least another year. Non-changing: everything except trunk and current fixes.
As the (future) releases (binaries) will still be hosted on on sourceforge (if I understood correct), a second request might be to make the accompanying sources of these releases also available through SVN.

--- End quote ---

No. The SVN service will be shutdown, because the server running it it will phased out. We switched to a new server without SVN installed and there is no desire to install it there (which was one reason why we moved now, so that we can avoid double payment).

JuhaManninen:

--- Quote from: DonAlfredo on July 29, 2021, 07:54:35 am ---If possible, I would like to ask for the non-changing sources (and binaries) to remain available through SVN for at least another year. Non-changing: everything except trun,k and current fixes.

--- End quote ---
This means the fixes branches of releases, right?
Everything will be available through SVN by a Github mirror.  Martin has explained it in one of his posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version