Forum > Lazarus

We are now using GIT

<< < (3/15) > >>

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on July 27, 2021, 12:04:09 am ---Gitlab has been working fine for me all the time. Both webpage and repro access.
Maybe some routing on the way.
Or maybe your IP was in the same range as that of someone doing malicious stuff?

--- End quote ---

Ah, well yes. Actually.

Just recalling, there was/is some more maintenance. So we have/had to temporarily make the repro private. That explains the 404.
Sorry about that.

I have to get the exact feedback, but I estimate it should be done by tomorrow.

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on July 27, 2021, 12:04:09 am ---Gitlab has been working fine for me all the time. Both webpage and repro access.
Maybe some routing on the way.
Or maybe your IP was in the same range as that of someone doing malicious stuff?

--- End quote ---

Not working here. 
https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus returns 404.

CLI git pull returns:
remote: The project you were looking for could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.
fatal: repository 'https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus.git/' not found

Martin_fr:
See my 2nd post.

We "forgot" to move some bug from mantis to gitlab. We are doing that now.

But in order to be able to do that, we need to disable access.

----------
Should have been better communicated. But it was just realized maybe an hour ago. I even forgot when I made the first reply earlier....

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on July 27, 2021, 12:18:28 am ---See my 2nd post.

We "forgot" to move some bug from mantis to gitlab. We are doing that now.

But in order to be able to do that, we need to disable access.

----------
Should have been better communicated. But it was just realized maybe an hour ago. I even forgot when I made the first reply earlier....

--- End quote ---

Sorry. I overlooked that one.

LacaK:
When migration will be done can be "bugs.freepascal.org" redirected to new location on GitLab?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version