Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 2.2.0

<< < (5/27) > >>

d7_2_laz:
Martin_fr and wp: thanks for your both's infos!

About some items:
- Yes, i installed via non-admin user (that's normmally my preferred option, unless i have indication or be aware that admin is required)
- Yt a "normal" (singular) install, i was used that, after the file copies, the "setup IDE" dialog appears.
  As well as the possibility to choose the target OS; this time it didn't appear.
- About the two files related to "access denied": yes, obviously expects an admin user.
  But note: previously i noticed no problems so far i got a aware being due tu them. And also could use the OPM from time to time.

I had not been sure if Fppkg config should be better distinct. For the moment i let it stay overwritten. I've a backup, if later needed.
About the choice of the target OS, i assume i'll do it now specifically via the project options.

Sorry for irritations and questions, it had been my first secondary install, so the unsureness.
I could open the project now. Thank you a lot!

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: d7_2_laz on July 13, 2021, 03:33:34 pm ---- Yt a "normal" (singular) install, i was used that, after the file copies, the "setup IDE" dialog appears.
  As well as the possibility to choose the target OS; this time it didn't appear.

--- End quote ---

The dialog should appear on first start.

I am not suer what "choose target os". That is not part of that dialog.

d7_2_laz:
Martin_fr,  i thought i remembered there had been something like such, but the last install meanwhile happened a couple of months ago ... sorry!  No problem!  Thank you!

Gald:
Could you please look into this particular issue?

https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=39015

There are a few things in Object Inspector to be refined and it looks very easy to do.

esdonis:
I have tried to install the lazreportpdfexport0.9 package on windows 7 32 bit and it gives me the following error:

lr_e_pdf.pas(539,19) Error: identifier idents no member "SubType"
lr_e_pdf.pas(540,26) Error: identifier idents no member "URI"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version